What it is: A brush-tip detailing pen that fills in and defines brows
Why it's special:
- Fills and defines the brow arch, extends the tail, and adds depth to sparse areas
- The pen’s brush-tip creates featherlight strokes that actually look real
- Comes in three sheer shades: Blond, Brown, and Black
Copolymers A combination of three smudge-resistant film formers that make the formula longwearing and easy to adhere to skin.
Superfine pigments Sheer pigmentation for a natural “hair-like” finish.
Flow-through Brush Applicator Tip Superfine and flexible brush fibers allow for fine lines, precise application, and a natural finish.
How to Use
Begin with clean brows—a fresh, dry surface makes it easier to use Brow Flick. Shake the Brow Flick pen at a downward angle.
- Find a starting point where your brows are more sparse, then begin to etch lightly anywhere you'd like added dimension or definition. Leave to dry for 15 seconds or more.
Brush up with our Boy Brow to groom and hold brows in place.
- When it’s time to remove your makeup, wash your face thoroughly with our Milky Jelly Cleanser and/or Milky Oil.