What it is: A dream cleanser, breakthrough skin finisher (for a dewy glow that lasts), our bestselling brow grooming pomade, and the perfect mascara
Why it’s special:
- Milky Jelly Cleanser: “The holy grail cleanser I always wished I’d had. We developed this to leave your skin super soft, not stripped, no residue. Crazy addictive texture. I recommend mini for travel and full size for at-home."
- Futuredew: “We launched this a couple of months ago and are hearing it’s totally changed the game for people in terms of skincare. People are using it in so many unique ways; I use two pumps on a just-washed face as a moisturizer.”
- Boy Brow: “If you haven’t tried this, now’s the time. Often imitated, never replicated—we’ve sold 2 million of these bad boys.” Emily uses clear; you get to pick your shade.
- Lash Slick: “Best mascara ever. We did over two hundred iterations before we nailed the perfect baby-boy-lash effect. Gives me long, sleek, shiny lashes—without flaking or smudging. Unless it comes into contact with Futuredew—don’t do that.”
oil serum hybrid
How to Use:
- Apply two pumps all over face as the last step in your skincare routine (after sunscreen). Wear alone or under makeup.
How Futuredew fits into a skincare routine:
1. Cleanse with Milky Jelly Cleanser. Rinse and pat dry.
- 2. Need extra hydration? Apply 3–4 drops of Super Bounce serum into hands and gently press onto skin.
3. Create the perfect canvas with a coat of our Priming Moisturizer.
4. Finish by applying two pumps of Futuredew all over face for a dewy, refreshed glow. Wear alone or under makeup.
Good to know:hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, cruelty free, vegan, non-comedogenic, good for all skin types
30 ml / 1 fl oz
Blend of 4 Nourishing Oils: Jojoba, Grape Seed, Evening Primrose, and Rosehip Oils are suspended in a water-in-oil emulsion, creating a cushiony, silky formula that hydrates thirsty skin while it nourishes.
Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract: Fruit extract known to visibly increase brightness.
Sugarcane Squalane: 100% plant-based ingredient that helps locks in moisture.
Light-Reflecting Minerals: Gives all skin tones an immediate glow that lasts all day.
How to Use:
Apply the Boy Brow wand directly onto brow hairs in short, upward strokes to fluff and shape brows into place.
- We understand the mid-2000s were a difficult time for eyebrows, so if your arches are especially lackluster, reach for our Brow Flick to fill in where needed either before or after using Boy Brow.
Top off your entire eye look with a few coats of Lash Slick mascara to fully complement your fluffy brows.
Good to know:alcohol free, fragrance free, paraben free, cruelty free, appropriate for all skin types, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist tested, dermatologist tested
3.12 g / 0.11 oz
Beeswax and Carnauba Wax Natural waxes that hold hairs in place without stiffness.
Oleic Acid An emollient derived from olive oil that nourishes and moisturizes.
Lecithin A natural fatty substance that adds a silky, smooth texture and a subtle sheen.
Atelocollagen A collagen derivative that helps condition and strengthen the hair fiber.
film form mascara
How to Use:
Comb the Lash Slick wand through the lashes from roots to tips.
When it comes time to remove the product, reach for our Milky Oil before cleansing with warm water.
Good to know:cruelty free, paraben free, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, allergy tested, dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, non-irritating
8.5 g / 0.29 oz
Japanese Fiber Technology: One and two millimeter-long curved fibers hook onto lashes, adding length. Consider these your lash “extensions.”
Vegan Biotin: Conditions and strengthens for healthier, softer lashes over time.
Natural Shine Polymers: Enhances the formula’s black pigments so lashes are extra shiny and sleek.
Tapered Comb Brush: The tiered bristles and precise tip separate top and bottom lashes at the root, ensuring even application.
Milky Jelly Cleanser
conditioning face wash
How to Use:
- To start your day—massage 1-2 pumps onto wet skin (keep it in the shower!) and rinse.To remove makeup*—on dry skin, gently and thoroughly massage 2-3 pumps directly onto eye area to melt away mascara; add water, massage over the rest of your face, and rinse.
*unless it’s waterproof, in which case you should first remove with Milky Oil, and follow with Milky Jelly Cleanser for complete clean.
Good to know:hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, safe for the eye area, ophthalmologist tested, appropriate for all skin types, soap free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free, non-comedogenic, vegan
Poloxamer A strong yet mild cleansing agent used in contact lens solution.
Rose Water We replaced 1/4 of the H2O content with soothing rose water (bonus: smells great!).
Comfrey Root Extract Contains allantoin, which heals dry, stressed skin.
Aquaxyl Refills skin’s water reserves and improves its barrier to prevent dehydration.
Pro-Vitamin B5 Powerful, natural moisturizer found in mushrooms and cheese.