What it is: Two steps (our liquid exfoliator + our targeted blemish stick) for skin that looks clearer, smoother, and glowier
What you get:
- If you’re prone to breakouts, a spot treatment and exfoliator are important steps in your skincare routine
- Because both products can cause sun sensitivity and dryness, we recommend using Zit Stick on days you don’t use Solution (and only using one topical acne medication at a time)
- Solution: a chemical exfoliator that uses a 10% blend of skincare acids to “unglue” dead skin and sweep it away, so your complexion appears smoother, softer, and brighter
- Zit Stick: an on-the-go pen (made with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide) designed to clear pimples quickly and gently
In a Clinical Trial…
In a poll of Solution daily users with acne-prone skin, 94% said their skin looked clearer after 4 weeks.
exfoliating skin perfector
How to Use:
Once a day after cleansing with our Milky Jelly, press a cotton pad on top of the Solution dispenser and pump down to saturate the pad.
- Sweep pad across the face and neck, gently pressing into the skin while doing so. Allow a moment for Solution to fully absorb into skin.
Use with our Invisible Shield to keep skin protected.
Good to know:hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, paraben free, appropriate for all skin types, cruelty free, vegan
4.4 fl oz / 130 ml
Salicylic Acid BHA that reduces the appearance of blemishes and unclogs pores.
Glycolic Acid Brightening AHA that visibly improves skin tone and texture.
Lactic Acid AHA that reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Gluconolactone PHA that exfoliates while also moisturizing and conditioning.
Anti-Stress Complex Ultra-soothing aloe, hydrating glycerin, and calming niacinamide.
How to Use:
- To get started:
With a fresh Zit Stick, twist the pen at least 16 full turns (or more) until the formula appears on the rollerball. For sensitive skin, we recommend patch testing on your arm first. If Zit Stick doesn’t work for you, our team is here to help.
Click the pen 3–6 times maximum and glide rollerball directly onto zit, limiting to a small surface area. The formula should look translucent, not opaque.
Apply 1–3 times per day until your breakout has cleared up.
Since products with Benzoyl Peroxide make skin extra sensitive to the sun, it’s vital to wear sunscreen (like our Invisible Shield) daily when using Zit Stick. Benzoyl Peroxide may also dry out areas of the skin, so don't forget to apply Super Pure for moisture if skin becomes flaky from use. Benzoyl Peroxide can also discolor fabrics, so we recommend letting the formula fully dry before coming into contact with pillows, towels, clothing, etc.
Good to know:hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, cruelty free
0.12 fl oz / 3.5 ml
Benzoyl Peroxide: Active ingredient that targets the germs that caused the zit while shrinking size, swelling, and redness.
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid: A gentler derivative of salicylic acid for reduced stress on skin.
Tea Tree Oil: A natural oil known for its healing properties.